Canadians love social media, so why are so many of them still stuck communicating with outdated tools at work?
Lisa Vanderlip, Senior Internal Communications Specialist, Canadian Cancer Society, will present a case study about how the Society’s National Office piloted, launched and manages internal social media networks, using Yammer, to boost staff engagement and collaboration and achieve its goals.
Attend this session to learn about how to make your workplace social from the inside out.
- Tips for getting staff and senior management to support and buy in to internal social networks
- Strategies for developing uses cases/goals for internal social networks that support organizational goals
- Tactics for training staff on internal social media tools
- Ways to measure if your internal social tools are increasing staff engagement and helping achieve goals
- Best practices and tips for managing your internal social networks so they create value for employees and boost collaboration