The world is awash in content. Blog posts, eBooks, webinars, white papers–you name it, marketers are producing it to connect with prospects. But how do you create content that differentiates your business? What’s needed to develop a content strategy that resonates with potential customers? And how do you streamline the process so you’re not overwhelmed?
This session will answer these questions by showing you how to create buyer personas, helping you understand the questions prospects ask at different stages of the sales cycle and explaining the type of content needed to convert leads into customers.
- Understand and create buyer personas for your business
- The three important stages of the sales funnel
- Typical questions prospects ask at the top- and the bottom-of-the-funnel (and everywhere in between)
- The difference between a top- and bottom-of-the-funnel content offer
- Ways to make content creation less time-consuming