Writers who produce content for the Internet have a new mantra: audiences have short attention spans. What they have failed to take into consideration is that, with the amount of content available to people, if it doesn’t immediately meet their needs, they’ll move on to something that does. Stop blaming audiences for having short attention spans, and start producing content that speaks to them, and gives them a reason to stay and finish.
- What internet audiences consume
- The average time visitors spend on different sites
- What internet audiences want and the importance of fast load times for webpages
- How to provide your audience with the best content possible
- How to reach the audience you're looking for