PodCamp Toronto’s epic Saturday night social is back once again!
Once the day’s festivities are done, it’s time to keep the good times going at the local watering hole!
This year, the party will be at Lou Dawg’s (@LouDawgsRyerson), located at 78 Gerrard Street East, just one block north of the Rogers Communications Centre where PCTO13 is taking place.
The essential deets:
- Time: 6 p.m. till close
- Food is served at: 6:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Live music: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Daryl D’Souza, the owner and general manager of Lou Dawg’s who’s no stranger to incorporating social media to the restaurant brand, is thrilled to play host for the #PCTO13 after-party. We thank Daryl and Lou Dawg’s for sponsoring PodCamp Toronto and hope to see you all there!
In the meantime, check out some of the really cool things Lou Dawg’s is doing with social! Epic MealTime? One Direction? Crazy!
- Epic MealTime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LV-GG6EytU
- One Direction Fiasco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdZnOlREd-o
- General LOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/LouDawgsLouTube