To get connected to the WiFi while onsite at the Rogers Communications Centre:
- 1. Launch your WiFi settings and search for wireless networks
- 2. Locate the “RYERSON” network and click connect
- 3. Enter the key: “EGGY1” (all CAPS)
- 4. Close your settings and launch your browser
- 5. You will automatically be redirected to a login page – enter the following: username: podcamp2013 and password: RUguest89 (case sensitive)
- 6. That’s it, you’re connected!
If you have trouble connecting see an organizer (red PodCamp t-shirts) or ask a fellow PodCamper for help – they will get you connected!